Presidential Life Insurance Company
5. How We Use the Information We Collect. The information we collect allows Presidential to use contact information provided by users for personalization, identification, to send you information, and notifications about services provided by or through the efforts of Presidential and for communication. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with Presidential server, and to administer the Website. We do not store unnecessary confidential information on the Website or on any other Presidential website. For example, your social security number is not stored anywhere on the Website.
6. Disclosure of Information. Presidential does not sell or otherwise share your personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing purposes or for compensation and will not intentionally disclose the personally identifiable information of users to third-parties except in the specific circumstances outlined in paragraph 7 below. Presidential will take reasonable steps to prevent the accidental disclosure of personally identifiable information by implementing widely accepted security practices.
8. Third-Party Websites. The Website may contain links to other websites. Presidential is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites or any website that may provide a link to the Website, or any other website owned or operated by Presidential. Presidential encourages you to review the privacy statements of such websites before submitting any information to them.
9. Changing Personally Identifiable Information.. Users may update, correct, or change their profiles by a written request to us at the contact address below. Users may change this information at any time and as often as necessary. Users who have questions about how our services work may contact Presidential at our contact address below. Information collected in connection with, or in anticipation of, any claim or legal proceeding will not be made available. If you notify us that information other than profile information is incorrect we will review it. If we agree we will correct our records. If we do not agree you may submit a short statement of dispute which we will include in any future disclosure of information.
10. Privacy of Children on Our Website. The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
11. Opt-Out Policy. It is Presidential’s policy to respect our users' requests not to receive e-mail or direct mailed information distributed by Presidential. To be excluded from receiving information, newsletters, and notifications about services provided by or through the efforts of Presidential please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. When it is necessary to notify users of a change in the Website's service, Presidential reserves the right to notify its users by e-mail even if users have completed "opt out" form.
13. Email Correspondence. Correspondence via email is not guaranteed to be private. The email services we provide are not encrypted. We provide you with an opportunity to contact Home Office employees with comments or questions related to our business practices. We scan email for viruses before receipt into Presidential mailboxes. If you require a secure transmission, you must communicate with us in writing or via telephone.
14. Contact Information. You will find the contact information of Presidential staff on this site. The information includes email address links and telephone numbers and extensions. We provide this service for business purposes only, and should not be used in an unlawful manner or in such a manner that is harmful to Presidential.
15. Contacting Presidential. Presidential welcomes your feedback about this privacy statement and about all of Presidential’s services and products. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of the Website, or your dealings with this website please contact:
69 Lydecker Street
Nyack, NY 10960.